Proposals for group panel OR poster presentations should include the following information for the review process:
1. A 500-750 word summary of the overall panel or poster session proposal, which should include the following information:
- Title of the panel OR poster session.
- Objectives and main questions to be addressed in the panel or poster session.
- Main perspectives and/or theoretical/conceptual frameworks
- Importance of the panel/poster session to comparative/international education or the conference theme
- Description of how the session will be structured
2. A 200-250 word description of each individual presentation OR poster, which includes the following information:
- Objectives or purposes of the paper/poster
- Perspective or theoretical/conceptual framework
- Analytical methods, research design, or modes of inquiry
- Data sources or evidence
- Main results and/or conclusions
- Significance of the presentation to the overall panel topic
3. A list of the panel members including their institutional affiliations and contact information.
The submission system opens on June 30, 2014, and closes on December 8, 2014 at 11:59pm US Pacific Time. No late submissions will be accepted.
The early bird deadline is October 6, 2014. The final deadline for all submitted proposals is December 8, 2014. Proposals should be electronically submitted through the CIES online submission system, and comply with the requirements detailed in the guidelines below. Proposals that do not comply with these requirements will not be considered for inclusion in the program.