If you are interested in submitting a paper, please direct all publication inquiries to the respective journal editors.
- Special issue of Comparative Education Review on Rethinking Knowledge Production and Circulation in Comparative and International Education: Southern Theory, Postcolonial Perspectives, and Alternative Epistemologies; Guest co-editors: Keita Takayama, Arathi Sriprakash, and Raewyn Connell. » Learn more
- The journal Diaspora, Indigenous, and Minority Education invites papers presented at the 2015 annual meeting of the Comparative and International Education Society for publication consideration. » Learn more
- FIRE: Forum for International Research in Education is currently accepting manuscript submissions of research articles, essays, bibliographies, and book reviews for publication in forthcoming regular issues. Please submit all manuscripts at http://preserve.lehigh.edu/fire/ for immediate review. » Learn more
- The Journal on Education in Emergencies seeks to publish groundbreaking and outstanding scholarly and practitioner work on education in emergencies (EiE). The Journal invites submissions of papers for its two sections: EiE Research and EiE Field Notes. » Learn more
- Dr. Virginia Stead, Ed.D., Peter Lang Publishing Equity-focused Textbook Developer and Series General Editor, "Equity in Higher Education Theory, Policy, & Praxis" Inquiries from potential authors and editors are welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prospects, UNESCO's Quarterly Review of Comparative Education, invites submissions based on selected CIES 2015 conference presentations. Appropriate topics and questions for articles published in the Journal should focus on curriculum, learning and assessment, as they relate to: post-2015 education agenda; policy implementation; use of ICT; teacher training; learning outcomes; 21st century competencies; lifelong learning; and science of learning, among others. The Journal, founded in 1970, has served as a platform for the exchange of ideas on current and controversial comparative and international educational themes for over thirty years. Prospects is a landmark among many other peer-reviewed journals of comparative education. Unlike other journals in the field, which deal only with theoretical or research-related aspects of comparative education, Prospects also focuses on policy implementation and aims at improving the extent and effectiveness of communication between theorists and researchers, on one side, and policy makers and practitioners, on the other. The journal adopts a strong international approach and promotes an open and fruitful dialogue among educators, researchers, policy makers, curriculum developers and other stakeholders from the field. Authors may visit Prospects' website for more details and submissions instructions, at:link.springer.com/journal/11125 . With any additional questions, please contact Prospects' managing editor at: email@example.com
If you are a journal editor or book publisher interested in adding a call for submissions to the list, please contact Dr. joan.Osa Oviawe.